An avid artist since childhood, Esteban began copying the Renaissance masters at the age of 12. He believes that realism in art allows him to “communicate with poetic beauty the ideas and passions of shared humanity”. Esteban received a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Cuba before joining ARA. He brings to the role of instructor strong realistic representational skills in a variety of mediums. His works have been shown in exhibitions in Toronto and Cuba.
Be the first to know about our newest workshops and upcoming events.
Get "The Bargue Method" PDF FREE by joining our list!
Read the latest ARA news and be the first to know about our newest workshops and upcoming events.
FREE with your Subscription: Get The Bargue Method Article as originaly published in Drawing magazine.
- Geometries, harmonies, and proportions: How Vermeer’s The Milkmaid is far more than an image of a woman pouring milk
- We’ve moved to the Columbus Centre! Our first classes at our new location start Saturday, November 2, 2019.
- ARA students and faculty shortlisted in 14th International ARC Salon Competition
- Documenting ARA: Filmmakers capture our energy and intensity in new documentary
- ARA students and faculty shortlisted in 13th International ARC Salon Competition